International Trade Show of Lighting Equipment Light
Trade Show Light is the largest event in Poland dedicated to the lighting industry, which gathers hundreds of exhibitors and several thousand visitors each year. Manufacturers from Poland and abroad show their latest products here for 3 days. The international lighting exhibition organized in Warsaw is also the only place that offers such an extensive range of specialized trainings, and also presents global trends in the industry. It is a perfect place for architects and interior designers, investors, producers and distributors, as well as for anyone who is looking for inspiration.
Who is the Light Fair for?
• architects and interior designers
• producers and distributors
• wholesale and distribution representatives
• representatives of local authorities
• architectural lighting
• technical lighting and commercial areas
• residential and decorative lighting
• external lighting
• emergency and evacuation lighting
• stage and event lighting, disco lights and screens
• professional light sources
• power supply, control systems, components, optical systems
- The Open Interior by Justyna Smolec – is a space open to conversations about conscious design, which brings usability and timeless value. This is the place where the product is shown, its functionality and application. Each subsequent edition of the Open Interior prepared by the architect Justyna Smolec takes place under the slogan that touches current trends and tendencies in interior design using lighting.
- Lighting Zone of Public Areas – is an exhibition and training zone, dedicated to local government units, as well as to municipal utilities dealing with lighting of cities and streets. Organized jointly with the Association of Rural Municipalities, it is one of four areas devoted to municipal investments. In addition to the Public Area Lighting Zone, the following areas will also be available: Electromobility Zone, RES Zone, and Building Automation Zone.
What distinguishes Light?
• the largest lighting trade show in Poland,
• the latest offer of producers of architectural, street, commercial and residential lighting as well as power supply, control and light sources
• specialized training for architects and designers, such as BIM workshops,
• conferences and discussion panels as part of the Open Interior,
• theme zones: Electromobility Zone, RES Zone, Building Automation Zone,
• competitions and exhibitions for young designers,
• the international nature of the event.
Light in numbers:
• 3 days
• 13,000 m2 of space
• 4 exhibition halls
• over 400 exhibitors from Poland and abroad
• over 13,000 visitors from around the world